So here’s a recipe for those of you who forgot to throw the roast in the crockpot this morning. An easy (but delicious) caramelized tenderloin…it’s what’s for dinner! Just 5 ingredients and can be cooked on the stove top – so simple!
Here’s what you will need:
è 1 pork tenderloin – depending on your family size, around 1lb
è 4 garlic cloves, minced
è 2 tablespoons butter – low fat, if you’re watching the cals
è 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
è 1 tablespoon seasoning – I like kickin’ steak or bourbon steak, but Montreal will work too!
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
· Cut pork into small pieces and flatten with a meat mallet to a thickness of your liking.
· In a separate bowl, mix garlic, seasoning and brown sugar.
· Use a brush to spread mixture over tenderloin – if you’re like me, you’ll want to do this a few times. I like my flavor!
· In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat then slowly add pork. Cook a few minutes on each side and voila!
· That’s it… seriously. ENJOY!